I am sure the Marlins fans that were hanging on by a thread, like a New Yorker who refuses to throw his Yankee away and get a new one, have up and left once the trade with NL East rival Philadelphia Phillies for J.T. Realmuto happened.
But the Marlins hope that shouldn’t shy you away from the fun of going to their annual Fan Fest. This event is free, it includes live music, player meet and greets, and player autograph sessions.
Here is a better look at the event schedule:
- Batting Cages on the West Plaza: 3PM – 7PM
- Kids Activities and DJ in The 5th Base: 3PM -7PM
- VR HR Derby, Section 23: 3PM – 7PM
- Diamond Dash on the field: 3:30PM – 6:30PM
- Play Catch on the Field: 3:30PM – 6:30PM
- Player Autograph Sessions and Meet & Greets, Section 28: 3:30PM – 6:45PM
- Live Music on the West Plaza: 4PM – 6:30PM
- Name that Dog Contest and Hot Dog Sampling, Section 20: 4PM – 6PM
- Craft Beer Sampling, Section 1: 4:30 – 6PM
- Comunidad 305 Fan Auditions, First Base Dugout Club: 5PM
- Fireworks Show: 6:50PM
Seems like a fun family night out with the kids which is what the Marlins organization is trying to instill into our heart. Family Friendly.
Go ahead, who cares if you hate the team just go have fun with the family, especially when it costs as much a the air you breathe.
Free ticket claim here.